Kevin is a veteran finance executive with more than 35 years’ experience in corporate and personal finance. He gets tremendous satisfaction in offering comprehensive, yet straightforward financial advice based on the intimate knowledge of the needs of clients.
Prior to joining ZRC Wealth Management in 2021, Kevin was a Wealth Advisor with an independent investment advisory firm in Napa. Prior to that, he held a number of executive and finance positions with semi-conductor company GLOBALFOUNDRIES, luxury bottle maker Saverglass, and publishing company Lonely Planet, among others.
Kevin earned an undergraduate degree in Psychology with a minor in business from California State University, Sacramento and an MBA in Finance & Accounting from the University of California at Davis. In addition, he earned a Certificate in Personal Financial Planning from UC Berkeley Extension and passed the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) exam.
Kevin calls Petaluma home and enjoys the unique and close community that it provides. He has two, financially independent, children that have yet to “boomerang.” In his spare time, you can find him hiking one of the many beautiful trails in the area.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner (CFP®)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Finance – California State University, Sacramento
- Masters in Business Administration – University of California, Davis
- Certificate in Personal Financial Planning – UC Berkeley Extension
Professional and Community Involvement
- Financial Planning Association, Far West Round-Up Committee
- Volunteer Ombudsman with Sonoma County Senior Advocacy Services
- Volunteer working with psychiatric patients at Napa State Hospital