Rob has more than forty years of experience advising individuals and businesses in wealth management, tax planning, accounting, succession planning, and real estate investments.
Prior to joining ZRC in 2023, he ran his own investment practice, Northgate Advisors, and worked at other local investment management firms. Rob began his career in public accounting and today remains the principal of his eponymous CPA firm.
When not playing his drums, you can find Rob and his wife Christine out on the golf course or volunteering in the community.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA®)
- BA in Business Administration – Azusa Pacific University
- MBA in Taxation – Golden Gate University
Professional and Community Involvement
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Former Board Member Wells Fargo Bank Community Advisory Board
- Former Board Member of Mt. Diablo National Bank
- Past President, East Bay Chapter of the CSCPA
- Past President of the Estate Planning Council of Diablo Valley
- Past Chairman of the California CPA Foundation Annual Conference on Personal Financial Planning
- Past President, and Treasurer the First Tee of Contra Costa County