Founded in 1999, ZRC Wealth Management, LLC is a Northern California based Registered Investment Advisor that provides investment management and financial planning services to discerning individuals, families, and companies across the United States. As an independent and privately held firm – ZRC specializes in helping investors grow, manage, and protect their wealth. ZRC distinguishes itself as a Fiduciary – putting our clients’ best interest above all else.
ZRC is fee-only – meaning we are solely compensated by our clients – reducing conflicts of interest and aligning their goals with ours. With offices in Santa Rosa, Walnut Creek, and St. Helena, we serve more than 150 clients throughout Northern California and across the globe. These clients entrust us with more than $200 million of assets to manage. We manage investment portfolios based on Nobel-prize-winning academic research, and primarily structure portfolios with factor-based mutual funds (such as those pioneered by Dimensional Fund Advisors, given their lower costs and long-term expected performance) and ETFs.
The value in ZRC’s services are;
- Independent, expert financial advice.
- World-class service.
- Exceptional results.
Therefore, we seek employment candidates of the highest caliber and with a client-first mentality.
- Part-time, paid, internship.
- Two to three days a week in ZRC’s Walnut Creek or Santa Rosa office.
- Approximately 15 hours/week.
- Compensated at a rate of $15/hour and eligible for a discretionary bonus at the end of the internship.
- No benefits, no travel required, no people management.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Intern will work with the firm’s managing partner and other team members (Kelly Gillette, Thomas Howard, and Ryan Kosakura). In the process of learning and performing tasks, intern will learn about the wealth management industry, sophisticated investment strategies, and serving the needs of mostly high-net worth investors.
- Learn the firm’s systems (most of which are cloud based) such as RedTail CRM, Microsoft Office 365, Morningstar Advisor Workstation, MoneyGuidePro, LinkedIn, and MailChimp.
- Update client information in programs.
- Update client documents.
- Update presentation materials.
- Research client issues and matters.
- Print and mail documents and reports.
- Work on special projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Close attention to detail. Well-organized. Ability to multi-task.
- Tech savvy, especially with programs, internet-based software, and Microsoft Office.
- Operate with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Self-starter, problem solver, and ability to work in a minimally supervised environment.
- Positive attitude.
- Prospective candidates will undergo a background check.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and their resume to ZRC Wealth Management at firstname.lastname@example.org . First consideration is given to the children of clients of ZRC Wealth Management.
ZRC Wealth Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. ZRC Wealth Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ZRC employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.