Ryan is a Wealth Advisor and Director of Research responsible for developing and managing client relationships, designing financial plans and leading the ZRC investment committee.
As an advisor with ZRC Wealth Management since 2014, Ryan loves working with individuals and families to achieve financial independence and a “work optional” lifestyle. He has embraced this FIRE (financial independence/retire early) mentality for more than 15 years.
Previously, Ryan worked in public accounting (Deloitte), telecom (Verizon Wireless), wireless start-ups and insurance (NASDAQ and Hudson Insurance Group).
Ryan and his wife Cheryl live in Walnut Creek, CA with their spoiled dog Teddy. In his time outside of work, Ryan enjoys travel, hiking the East Bay trails, reading, and supporting local non-profits.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (inactive)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics — University of California at Santa Barbara
- MBA — University of California at Irvine
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of the East Bay
- Cancer Support Community of the Bay Area – Investment Committee
- The Ruth Bancroft Garden