Ryan has more than 20 years experience in finance, public accounting, and insurance for such companies as Deloitte, AirTouch Cellular (now Verizon Wireless), Cresenda Wireless, @Road (acquired by Trimble), Carpenter Moore (acquired by NASDAQ), and Hudson Insurance Group.
He holds the CPA -Certified Public Accountant (inactive) and CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) designations, MBA from the University of California at Irvine and BA from the University of California at Santa Barbara. He is a member of the Financial Planning Association of the East Bay and in 2014 passed the CFP (Certified Financial Planner) examination.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (inactive)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics — University of California at Santa Barbara
- MBA — University of California at Irvine
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of the East Bay
- Cancer Support Community of the Bay Area – Investment Committee